Archive for the ‘Dr Oz Weight Loss Plan’ Category
Debuted on September 14, 2009, this talk show “The Dr. Oz Show” has been providing different information relating to health for its viewers till this year 2011. This program is run by Dr. Mehmet Oz who is a cardiothoracic surgeon and professor at Columbia University. Along with covering a lot of health issues, this show also gives lots of information about weight loss. In fact, this show provides a weight loss plan itself named Dr Oz weight loss plan from which you can easily lose your weight. You can easily find facts about these going online.
This Dr Oz weight loss plan is customized to last up to 11 weeks. During these 11 weeks, the experts will provide results-focused webcasts, behavior modification tips, individual guidance and motivation, personalized exercise videos and answers to health and fitness questions. The people following this Dr Oz weight loss plan can keep track of their progress themselves and sign up for different free giveaways and benefits provided in this plan.
The program is designed to slowly reduce the weight about 2-3 pounds a week depending on the weight of person at start. Unlike other programs which help you to lose more than 5 pounds a week, this is designed to reduce just 2-3 pounds because faster you shed your overweight; there is a high chance that it will rebound back. So, a weight loss plan should be good enough to keep your new shape for longer period of time not just lose weight as fast as one can.
Along with Dr Oz weight loss plan, there certain tips Dr. Oz gives about losing weight. The three best healthy habits provided by Dr. Oz are: Avoid White foods such as bread and rice; physical activities and finding a community that will help in weight loss.
Including the healthy habits, he also provides 3 ways to prepare for the weight loss plan which are: Meditate, Partner with someone who is also trying to lose weight and practice assertiveness when faced with temptations.
There are also 5 other diet and weight loss tips for losing weight.
- Never eat out of box or carton: Instead of eating straight from the carton or box, try packaging these snacks in small packs and eat from there. It will really help you from overeating.
- Spice it up: As Dr Oz says red pepper is quite helpful for reducing the amount of food that you consume later; you can sure stock it up in your kitchen and add in your meal plan.
- Get Frisky: Try skipping dessert as they are good ways to gain weight. Also, having healthy sex is quite a good exercise and also helps in controlling the amount of food you eat.
- Have a puree party: Puree peaches, berries and pears are great; they are rich in vitamins and low in calories.
- Become a weekend warrior: Most of the people do workout plans for weight loss and follow diet plans but when it comes to weekends, they eat anything they want and do anything they want. That will not do any good on your weight loss campaign, so go with your schedule all the time.