Posts Tagged ‘Motivation To Lose Weight’
As exercise programs are the best ways for reducing weight, we are providing some of the excellent weight loss exercise programs for weight loss for beginners and onwards. These fat burning programs are very good and you will start seeing changes from the starting day. However, you have to seriously do them and stop comparing with others who do or don’t do these kinds of exercises. This is not some kind of competition for trophy, so you should do it on your own speed. Just do it simply and progress slowly and in some weeks you will see some drastic changes from fat loss.
When it comes to weight loss exercise programs, there are four important components of exercises which are strength training, stretching for flexibility, mild fitness training and intense fitness training. However, doing exercise only will lead you to nothing. You will have to focus on other things also such as diet plans and nutrition. These are essential to your weight loss and overall health. These are quite simple that you can do the schedule at home in your residential place. However, you should have strong motivation to lose weight.
For the beginners who haven’t done any kind of physical exercises before, the guidelines are as below:
- Do 2 strength training exercise sessions in a weekly manner.
- 2 intense physical fitness sessions which lasts for only about 3 minutes two times a week. It is not mandatory for you to do if you can’t do. Do it very slowly, you will be able to do them in following weeks.
- Do some cardiovascular exercises for 3-4 times a week. You can even increase them if you wish to reduce your weight much faster.
- And, lastly do at least 2 full body stretching sessions in weekly manner. You can do stretching daily if you want.
- Repeating these exercises in weekly manner, you will really be shedding some fats off your body.
If you are not beginner and have done exercise quite few times then, you can go for advanced weight loss exercise programs. The exercise program is same as that for beginner’s level but you may reduce the strength training sessions down to one session per week. In fact, you may even do it less frequently than once a week.
This may seem that you are doing less effort to your weight loss but you are wrong. Strength training requires about 30 to 40 minutes if you are training alone. Intense fitness training requires about 11 minutes even including warming up and cooling down. And, finally the full body stretching session lasts no more than fifteen minutes. As you go on doing exercises, you need rest more as your muscle needs to build up. And it can only be achieved when you are resting. The fascinating fact is that you will be losing the weight as when muscles build up they burn fats to gain necessary energy.
These were all about weight loss exercise programs. You can take other natural supplements such as green tea weight loss pills to boost up the weight loss.